To prolong the enjoyment of your Swagista accesory we recommand following care
- Keep your accessory in the dust bag provided whenever you can, to protect it from being marked.
- Take extra care with light coloured items, which tend to mark more easily. They are susceptible to discolouration, so avoid contact with darker items.
- Do not overfill your handbag, as it may lose shape or you may damage its handles.
- Take particular care when using embellished accessories as they are especially delicate and scuffing may damage or dislodge embellishments.
- Our materials may not water-resistant; if exposed to water, leave wet leather to dry naturally – never use artificial heat. We advise stuffing handbags to help keep their shape while drying.
- Do not expose your accessory to oil, makeup or permanent dyes, as these can stain.
- In the event your accessory is soiled – other than with permanent dyes – try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth and mild leather cream.